How can listeners and the community become involved in the Radiothon to End Child Abuse?
Listeners and the community have an opportunity to
participate in & support the Radiothon by:
1. Making a pledge during the 24 hour event & encouraging their families, friends and co-workers to do the same.
2. Bidding on the valuable auction items available during the Radiothon. (These items often make perfect holiday gifts!)
Web Auction - View available auction items and place a bid online.
Begins Noon on Tuesday, Nov. 15th
& ends 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 30th.
On-Air Auction - Click on this link to view more information.
Bid during the Radiothon broadcast only,
which begins at noon Dec. 1st & ends at
12:00 p.m. on Dec. 2nd.
3. Volunteering their time to help before, during and after the Radiothon. While most volunteer positions are filled by those who have volunteered previously, there is always a possibility that help will be needed. Call Mary Campbell at (218) 444-1500 for more information.
4. Businesses can offer to donate auction items for the Radiothon. Suggested minimum value is $100.00 or more. For more information, call (218) 444-1500.
5. Organize fund-raising events at your workplace prior to the Radiothon. Oftentimes, a group effort can raise a large amount of money for the Radiothon.